Thursday, May 2, 2013

Best of/worst of......



My favorite poem was “My papa’s waltz” because It kind hit home a little bit. I really connected to it. My least favorite poem was “ The Red Wheelbarrow” because I just couldn’t get into such a small poem.

My favorite short story was “ The lottery” because it really caught my attention and I really got into the story. My least favorite short story was “Girl” because I just couldn’t get into it. It’s kind of a weird story to me.

I totally believe that next semesters English 150 class should read Death of a Salesman. It’s a great play/film. It helped a lot to see the film while we were reading the play. It gets you excited to see the film after you completed the act.

I like the group work in class and didn’t really like analyzing poems. I’m not a big fan of poetry.

I had giving presentations so I’m glad we didn’t have to do any of those. So I didn’t miss it at all.

I loved writing the blogs and my favorite one was the blog when we wrote a post like the short story “Girl”.  I would say my least favorite blog would be one of the poems we had to write.  Poetry isn’t my thing.  

2 comments:

  1. you had some great points and reflection on the class material

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....poor poetry! It's rarely liked by students :)

    ReplyDelete