Thursday, May 2, 2013

Biff talking about Willy

Listen here son, your grandfather Willy was a great father and would have been a great grandfather too. He was a really amazing man and salesman. Everyone liked him and I never heard one person ever talk bad about him. He had some big dreams uncle happy and me to be just like him. Believe me when I was little like you I wanted to be just like grandpa Willy. He always had a dream that he would start a business and uncle happy and me would take it over. He just wanted his kids to be successful and have a good life. I think if he were still alive he would be proud of my family and life. I always wanted to be around the house more and help out but I went to college and grandpa was always on the road. He would drive and drive everywhere. Maybe around a couple thousand miles were put on the old Chevy. Boy I loved that old car and would help him clean it every chance I got. Sometimes grandpa was mean but everyone gets a little meaner when they get old. If grandpa were still alive he would tell you about great uncle ben. Your grandma always got on me because he felt I didn’t appreciate grandpa but that was totally untrue. I may not have showed my love for him but deep down I loved and cared so much for him. I wanted to be just like him. You better remember grandpa for he will come right out of that grave and tell you what’s up. I just wish he could have met you guys. He would have loved you like he loved me. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! The ghost of Willy becomes a useful parenting tool?!

    ReplyDelete